Designer Jewellery

Handmade silver jewellery, inspired by miniature worlds, nature and anything else that takes my fancy

Thursday 17 May 2012

Treasure - London Jewellery Week - 14th-17th June 2012


I am very excited to announce that I will be doing my first retail show for 4 years - this is at Somerset House in London and is part of London Jewellery week. Its on from the 14th-17th June.
I will be showing all of my jewellery collections so it will be a rare opportunity to see everything together in the flesh. For more information please visit the Treasure website

I'm giving away 5 pairs of complimentary tickets please go to my facebook page for further details.

If you are not lucky enough to win the tickets then print off the 2for1 voucher below - valid on £10 tickets only.

I hope to see you there x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment